Yin seeks yang
Age 39 From Dulles, Virginia Online Over 2 weeks ago
TS/TV/TG Seeking A Man
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As
I enjoy the traveling, gardening, painting and illustration in my spare time. On occasion I enjoy trying new things but I’m no daredevil so if it’s scary I might shy away from it.
I moved up to the DC metro area in 2005 and work at a local university managing their classroom’s av systems. It’s a mix of programming and graphic design which suits me. I'm a people person and enjoy being out and about but I also like to kick back and snuggle on the couch watching a entertaining show like the office.
I'm pre-op, a little over a month into my real life experience. Essentially that means in 11 more months I can get a letter from my therapist and endocrinologist thats gives their blessing for me to get srs. I'm looking for someone that can deal with it in the mean time and can accept that in about a year it will be gone.
- Sign Taurus
- My Body Type Is Average
- My Height Is 5' 9 (1.75 m)
- My Eyes Are Green
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian
- My Marital Situation Is Single
- I Have Kids No
- I Want Kids Yes
- My Best Feature Is Legs
- Body Art Pierced... But Only Ear(s)
- My Hair Is Dark Brown
- I Have One Or More Of These Cat
- Willing To Relocate No
- My Education Level Is College Degree
- My Current Employment Status Is Full-time
- My Speciality Is Education / Academic
- My Job Title Is Lead AV Software Engineer
- I Make This Much In A Year $60,000USD To $74,999USD
- I Live Alone
- At Home Friends Come Over Occasionally
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink Yes - Socially
- Back In High School, I Was A Quiet One
- My Social Behavior Is Friendly
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Exercising, Arts & Crafts, Movies, Family, Dining, Travel, Gardening
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Hanging Out With Friends, Going Shopping, Trying New Things, The Movies, Playing Video Games, Going To A Museum
- An Ideal First Date Would Be Anything that gives my date and I a chance to talk and get to know each other.
- I've Always Wanted To Try I've always wanted to try going scuba diving sometime. Somewhere in clear water near a coral reef and a good view of the fish swimming around.
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Goofy
- My Religion Is Spiritual But Not Religious
- I Attend Services Never
- My Political Views Are Liberal
- My Goal In Life Is To stop worrying about the little things and live.
- My Kind Of Humor Is Clever, Friendly, Goofy
- On Tv, I Always Watch Cartoons, Situation Comedies, Movies
- My Top 3 Tv Shows Are The Office, White Collar, Futurama
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Science Fiction, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Animation, Thriller
- My Top 3 Movies Are Office Space, Coneheads, Up
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Rock, Jazz, Punk
- My Top 3 Musical Artists Are The Offspring, Bon Jovi, Mariah Carey
- When I Read, I Always Read News, Home & Garden
- My Top 3 Books Are Orson Scott Card - Lost Boys, The Old Man & the Sea, Calvin & Hobbs
- My Idea Of Fun Is Aside from shopping I enjoy going out to the movies, going to the park, and people watching at the cafe.
- What Do You Find Attractive? Intelligence, Good Looks, Humor, Great Skills, Empathy
- What Do You Look For? I look for personality in a guy first. I need to be able to talk to him and find something in common to connect. It doesn't hurt if he is cute and there is chemistry. I'd like him to be funny, playful, and charming.
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Friend, Date
Back to Top of Page »